- have an MBA or a master’s degree in business-related subjects from a recognised university or equivalent; and
- have substantial years (normally 10 years of above) of managerial or professional experience at an appropriate level; and
- demonstrate proficiency in English language, such as completion of a degree programme taught in English. For those who did not graduate from an English-speaking programme:
- a TOEFL score of 550 or above for the paper-based test/ 79 or above for the internet-based test; or
- a IELTS score of 6.5 or above (or equivalent score on a comparable test) is required.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an admission interview conducted in English by an interview panel of the School.